Multitrack Recording With A Tablet

O problemach z nagrywaniem oraz nagłośnieniem.
LarryWalker

Multitrack Recording With A Tablet

Post autor: LarryWalker » 26 kwie 2018, 10:24

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of getting a tablet for doing some recording, but I'm not sure if it will work like I want it. I was hoping to get some advice before spending any money. Here's what I want to do. I want to be able to do multitrack recording on a tablet, so that I can take it with me to record band practice. This is strictly for capturing purposes. I plan to download the audio files to my desktop, and do all the mixing and mastering there. The idea for the tablet is strictly that it's portable, so I can record in any location. I already have a DAW and an audio interface, a Behringer UMC404HD. The only hangup is this. Most of the tablets I've seen have a microUBS input, whereas the Behringer is a regular USB. Would I be able to simply get an adapter, so that I could plug the Behringer into the microUSB, or would that not be compatible?My other question is, do you need different DAW software for a tablet?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2HrOnAp
ICO Marketing Examples

Thanks

ODPOWIEDZ