The "visual drawing" of a scientific article is the first thing that catches the reader's eye; it is created using certain print parameters. These parameters are determined by the editors, so each publisher has its own set. Nevertheless, there are world norms employed by the companies and requirements of the standards, which are adhered to by most modern publications.
How to format a scientific article? Based on the analysis of the requirements of the editions of various editions, it is possible to determine the parameters of the typeface:
- font size corresponds is within 12-14 points;
- Government standards do not specify the type of font, but most publications work with Times New Roman;
- fields (banks) on all sides should be 2.5 cm each, less often the following dimensions are required: right - 1 cm, left - 3 cm, top and bottom - 2 cm each;
- paragraph indentation 1.25;
- line spacing - 1.5;
- you need to number pages in Arabic numerals without a period; Roman numerals cannot be used.
Since articles are submitted in electronic form, it is important to take into account the requirement in which text editor the article should be typed. Modern editors working at us.paperhelpwriting.com prefer Word 3 or 7. Violation of this requirement is fraught with the fact that the typeface will "float" and you will simply be denied printing.
All the specified data are generalized, they will help navigate the most common design issues, but the specifics should be looked for in the requirements of the publication in which you are going to publish.
Algorithm for the design of a scientific article
Approaches to the design of a scientific article are plenty. The best of them is found in services that can help you with your academic problems. In order for the design not to confuse you with the "networks" of many requirements, use the proven algorithm:
- Find out the necessary data, which is indicated before or after the title (name of the author, position, name of the educational institution, name of the supervisor, his scientific degree), because they must be accurate.
- Carefully re-read the requirements of the edition.
- Execute the text of the article according to the specified technical parameters. It is advisable to use the function of displaying paragraph marks and other hidden characters.
- It is imperative to check the correctness of what you have written, even if it seems to you that you have not made any mistakes.