Facing Printer not activated error code 20? Worried about how to get rid of the error? Don’t worry! Hold on! Not only in QuickBooks but errors arise in every other software. These are technical issues. In this tech blog, we will let you know all about QuickBooks Error Code 20 and the ways to get rid of this error.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 20?
This error is one of the most common error that the users face while updating the System or Windows. After the update, this error occurs because of the incompatibility of the drivers and inability to connect to the software. A message appears on the screen: “Printer not activated, error code 20”. When this error occurs, it becomes impossible for the user to print anything from the QuickBooks software and disrupts the flow of work.
Before attempting to resolve this error, the user must keep a few things in mind:
1) Create a backup of the registry and the QuickBooks files.
2) Decide on a restore location from where the backup can be restored if and when needed.
What are Causes Behind QuickBooks Error Code 20?
• Incompatibility of the QuickBooks version with the operating system of the device.
• Corrupted or damaged Windows registry.
• Input of outdated or incorrect application key.
• Improper configuration of drivers.
Luźne rozmowy na różne tematy.