technology question?

Luźne rozmowy na różne tematy.
ODPOWIEDZ
speakreveal

technology question?

Post autor: speakreveal » 16 maja 2022, 20:04

I know a tiny bit about VPN's but I have some questions for anyone with knowledge.

If your using a VPN, can you pick your own IP address?
email bulk sender https://www.massmailsoftware.com/india/bulkmail/
If so, would someone with technology experience be able to pick an IP address of a particular location or home to give the impression that they were communicating from there and actually be in a completely different area?

aikenc

Re: technology question?

Post autor: aikenc » 21 maja 2022, 8:21

They included the right stakeholders at advantageous moments and made sure everything moved in the right direction UI UX design company

Austin294Ger

Post autor: Austin294Ger » 24 maja 2022, 15:43

As far as I know, many businessmen are needing to spend many time for checking any reliable source for their companies, so you should have been ready for that. But I managed to find it in a week, and it's this article about how to build a telemedicine platform. It's a great site about some solutions for your own companies in the sphere of telemedicine if you really decided to develop it for yourself.

robie2010

Post autor: robie2010 » 13 cze 2022, 10:22

Well, it depends. Only when the VPN offers dedicated IP address service can you pick and obtain IP as you like. I'm using PandaVPN now and it cost me more to get a dedicated IP, but I have to say it's truly ultra-fast.

ODPOWIEDZ